Frequent popup of blue screen is one most irritating problem. It started happening in one good cold morning and you are struck up with no system. The problem is with memory that is your RAM. Some times it can be a connector problem which can be solved very easily. Try these steps to solve those nagging blue screen problems.
- Switch off and isolate your power supply to the system.
- Open the cabinet cover.
- Locate the RAM slots.
- Unfasten the locks that appear on both sides.
- Remove the RAM
- Clean the RAM copper connectors with dry clean cloth.
- Blow air into the connectors.
- Re-insert the RAM.
- Fasten the locks.
- Put back the cabinet cover
- Power up the system.
- If the symptom persists replace the RAM.
You have solved one huge problem with your computer!