An itching fan sound is of huge concern to the PC user. The processor fan start making noise and it started irritating the user. It is very easy to solve this problem. I will just try to explain how to solve the sound problem.
1. Switch off and isolate the main supply.
2. Open the cabinet cover so that your mother board is visible.
3. Look around and find the processor on the mother board.
4. Try to rotate the fan mounting screws in anti-clockwise direction.
5. At certain position the screws hold tight to the processor and any loose fitting ends.
6. Put back the cabinet cover.
7. Connect and switch on the computer.
8. Now you have solved an irritating sound problem!